Thursday, August 17, 2006

Photo Quota Exceeded???

I don't know what's up with blogspot. Maybe it's me, but for the last two days I have not been able to upload any pictures. Could it be that I have exceeded my storage quota here? Perhaps. And that's a problem when I have finally begun to document my trip to Scotland. What point would there be without pictures? So, I am hosting the Scotland Journal on my own webpage. You'll find all the necessary info at http://www.mad-angel.com/scotland/scotland_index.html I'll keep updating as time permits, and hopefully give you some idea what the experience was like for me. Please bookmark the site and enjoy! First entry is up now.

1 comment:

cindy said...

Paula...the Scotland Pics are great!! Love the hooded sweater on you! Do you use Hello to upload your Pics?