Monday, March 10, 2008

Black Magic Woman

This was another part of my birthday present. I bought some "Black Magic Woman" batts from Enchanted Knoll Farm. You saw the singles in progress in my last entry. This stuff is kind of like a good book you can't put down, in that you just can't stop spinning it! I started on Saturday and worked my way through one 4-ounce package. There were two batts in the package, and since one was a tad larger than the other, I still have some singles left on one bobbin.

The skein above weighs 3-3/4 ounces and contains 240 yards. I still need to wash it and set the twist, but even without that finishing touch, I am pleased with how the yarn came out. I might...just...need...more...

...yes. Even though I still have no idea what this yarn wants to be...

No comments: