Sunday, June 06, 2010

Mad Angel Sings!

Okey-dokey, folks, here's the new and improved music page. Bear in mind that these were all recorded at home on my mp3 player and run through some music editing software to enhance the sound. I am by no means an expert with this editing software, just learning as I go and hoping I remember what I do for successful editing from one file to the next. They sound a little rough, but are by no means intolerable. These are only the first attempts. I expect I'll be spending a lot more time working up better versions in the coming months.

I never thought I'd actually end up writing tunes of my own at all. Again, I have Grant and his "Flexible Flyer" to thank for this, so that's the first song on the page. My own rendition, which is hardly anywhere near as good as any of his, but...

I must pay tribute.

For the lyrics, if you wish to read them, please click on this link.

Hope you enjoy, and if you like what you hear, maybe say something in the comments?

Thanks!

No comments: