Friday, December 05, 2008

Pomegranate Beaded Moebius

Rayon; one thread rich, deep red twisted with olive-greenish gold; self fringed, with gold beads at the ends of each piece of fringe. (Lord, what a PAIN to do all that cutting, knotting, and beading, but soooooo worth it!)

Pattern from Cat Bordhi's first Magical Moebius book.

I will soon be putting skeins of this stuff up for sale in my Etsy store. I have a lot of it! Just love this colorway -- it really does make me think of Pomegranates. The piece is huge and the fashion possibilities are endless!
Looped twice and draped over head.Looped twice and draped Just So.Looped three times.

I need to take this out of its bath now and hang it up to dry so I can wear it to tomorrow night's Christmas Party...

1 comment:

Alison said...

Cool!